Food & cooking
It’s a bit of a long shot, but does anyone here happen to have any cocktail sticks with the shaped ends, like this:
Attachment:
IMG_4809.jpeg

I need them to make miniature drumsticks, but I don’t really want 500, I want six :D, and I was hoping someone might have some and be kind enough to pop six in an envelope for me.

Don’t have to be exactly that shape, but not pointy at both ends.
I made the 2024 marmalade. It’s superior to the 2023 marmalade because I bought orange-shaped jars.
That looks awesome Mimi! :)
Thanks, Jazzy! I’ve just bought 20 lines because one person mentioned offhand that they like lime marmalade :D
Mimi wrote:
It’s Bean’s birthday this weekend, and he asked for a Jurassic World themed cake, which I’m currently making, but last night I made a few chocolate biscuits to go with the theme.

Wow! These look GREAT!
Blucey wrote:
Mimi wrote:
It’s Bean’s birthday this weekend, and he asked for a Jurassic World themed cake, which I’m currently making, but last night I made a few chocolate biscuits to go with the theme.

Wow! These look GREAT!

Thanks! I love making things like those.
Actually I almost posted this the other day but didn’t for whatever reason.

In Thursday evening we were at the supermarket and I spotted in the discount (yellow sticker) chiller bay that they had two litre bottles of whipping cream marked down to £1.08 as they ran out of date that day.

We picked one up to bring home and that evening I made nearly a kilogram of butter and 1ltr of buttermilk.

Attachment:
IMG_9869.jpeg
Page 15 of 15 [ 707 posts ]